As a mortgage loan officer or real estate agent professional, imagine if you could get a list of every person that entered an open house in your ENTIRE County or even entire State? It is a list of people, that are spending their Saturday and/or Sunday shopping for a home on their own accord.
What if you handed your referral partner, your real estate agent referral partner, your loan officer a list of these people?
What if you could serve these people Ad's or even text message them?
From a real estate agent perspective, or for a mortgage lead perspective, there is no better lead quality than someone that is actually spending their own time looking for a home.
Using the latest technology and "Geo-Fencing" is makes this possible, along with a lot more. First, lets define Geo-Fencing:
A geo-fence is a virtual perimeter for a real-world geographic area. A geo-fence could be dynamically generated—as in a radius around a point location, or a geo-fence can be a predefined set of boundaries (such as school zones or neighborhood boundaries, etc). One example of usage involves a location-aware device (ie Cell Phone), entering or exiting a pre-determined geo-fence. This activity could trigger an alert to the user as well as messaging to the geo-fence operator.
Here is how you do it:
1. Connect with an API that will allow you to get a list of "Open House Addresses" in your county or even your entire state (heck, if you think big like us, perhaps the country!).
2. Using a Geo-Fencing Technology, you draw your "Digital Fence" around each and every individual open house, setting it up as a Geo Fence in your software.
3. Every time someone, with a cell phone or mobile device walks into that Geo-Fence, you can collect that Device's information, which can, with the right partnerships in place, uniquely identify them. You can get their first name, last name, e-mail address, phone number, where they live, what open houses they've visited and a lot more.
4. Find the perfect balance on how to approach them without being creepy. You can't call or text and say, "I've been watching you walk into Open Houses"! That will scare off everyone and anyone! You need to find the perfect balance between being able to get the business, and a nice/passive approach, which can introduce you gently to the potential customer.
This marketing approach is still about building a relationship, however it is building a relationship with someone you know that is actively shopping for a home.
Here at EMA, we're extremely excited about Geo Fencing and while it is still in its infancy stages, we're having incredible success with this approach and think it is a game changer for Mortgage Companies, Mortgage Branches, Loan Officers, Real Estate Agents, Real Estate Offices and other similar businesses.
John Seckel, Chief Marketing Officer of EMA states, "Geo Fencing for the Mortgage Industry and Real Estate Industry is a game changer. Never, have we ever seen targeting so good, cost per lead so low or be able to serve our Mortgage or Real Estate Clients so effectively. We're thinking of new approaches to use Geo-Fencing every day, and it is our intention to lead these two industries in these advancements."
The Use of Geo-Fencing is limitless. Here are a few other ideas.
1. To think a little bit outside of the box, what if you could target a specific real estate office, and see from the comfort of your own home or office who walks into that office? Both from a targeting a potential new client or recruiting that new all star real estate agent perspective?
2. What if you could target an entire rental complex, and serve ads to those people stating that they should BUY instead of Rent?
3. Geo-Fences around Veteran Hospitals or Military Bases?
Using the latest in marketing technology, you can now target potential clients, potential recruits, or even competitors using the location of their mobile device, down to a FOOT, by drawing a digital fence around a home (open house), office, apartment building, competitors office, or anything else you can dream of...
And the results are astounding.
Exclusive Marketing is leading the away in Geo Fencing technology, lead generation for the Mortgage & Real Estate industries. Our services of becoming your CMO and Marketing Department INCLUDE our knowledge, technology and software with regards to Geo-Fencing. Those that are interested, should schedule a call with us as we limit our client base, based on location.
Schedule a call with us here: Meet with Exclusive Marketing.